If you are enrolled in a payment plan, you will need to update your payment information if:
- Your card has expired
- You have received a new card in place of your stored card
To Update Your Payment Information:
First login to KYCK Registration.
Click your name in the top right hand corner of the screen, then select ‘Edit My Account’ in the dropdown menu. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view your stored credit card(s) used for payment plans. Select the credit card that has been replaced and click ‘Update Card’. Finally, enter the new card information and click ‘Save’.
AFTER UPDATING YOUR CARD, PLEASE SEND KYCK A MESSAGE THAT YOU HAVE DONE SO IF YOU HAVE OUTSTANDING CHARGES!
Have trouble updating your card? Please try the following to troubleshoot:
- Make sure you logged into registration.kyck.com
- Try logging off then logging back in
- Try updating your card from a different browser and different device
- Try updating your card without adding the CVV code