THIS IS A FREQUENT ISSUE. IT IS THE RESULT OF THE PLAYER OR STAFF MEMBER (OR BOTH) BEING ADDED TO THE SYSTEM INCORRECTLY. DON’T WORRY, WE CAN FIX IT, BUT YOUR BEST BET IS TO LEAVE IT ALONE AND EMAIL US AT HELP@SPORTSENGINE.COM. WE ARE WORKING ON A ENTIRELY NEW WAY TO ONBOARD PLAYERS AND STAFF, UNTIL THEN, WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. WHEN YOU CONTACT US, PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION:
- Full name and contact info of player
- Full name and contact info of Parent
- Club name
- The team the player should be listed on
- The staff member role, and permissions set of the parent
- The parents email address
- Please indicate if the player or parent holds an active card on your club
Why does it happen?
Every single user in kyck (players & staff members) must have their own ID that is unique to them. With parents/staff you can use email addresses, with players under 18, the system will assign them an ID # if they are added to the club correctly with these instructions to add player.